Background to the programme
RESO77 (Solidarity Network 77) is an association that unites and facilitates a network of nearly 150 member organisations from the health and social sector based in the department of Seine-et-Marne. To respond to their need to know about local actors and their efficiency concerns better, RESO77 has created a digital information tool: a network of exchange and sharing.
Objectives of the programme
- Facilitate the daily lives of associations in their exchanges and in the sharing of equipment, skills or knowledge
- Strengthen the professional cohesion of the network
- Creation of a digital tool: each member publishes their needs and available resources in terms of equipment, knowledge, skills ... This tool takes the form of a map, accessible on the RESO77 website, that is categorised by theme and connects the need of a member with the corresponding resources available from one or more member(s).
- Recruitment of a person responsible for facilitating, monitoring and promotion: put info online, re-contact the organisations to update the published information, inform and support to ensure optimal usage.
Quantitative and qualitative results from the implemented actions
[RECENT DEVICE. MEASUREMENT OF ITS IMPACT IN PROGRESS]
Since its launch in 2014: enrolment of 22 organisations that generated 35 offers and 21 requests
This tool helps to facilitate a dynamic network and responds to the resulting cross-sector challenges: organisations operating in very different areas of activity are linked together and their exchanges happen smoothly.
Partnership(s) developed in the context of the programme
No specific partnership developed
Difficulties and/or obstacles encountered during the programme’s implementation :
The digital tool is not always well understood nor optimally used by all members.
Solutions used to overcome the difficulties and/or obstacles :
Recruitment of a project manager
Suggestions for future improvement :
Enhance the visibility of the tool and promote its use by different members
Summary of factors responsible for the programme’s success :
- Strong existing links between organisations: long-standing partnerships, the members know each other and share the same aspirations (exchange and sharing)
- Co-construction of the tool with the members: setting up of a working group who defined its concept and identified the needs and expectations of each member as part of the regular meetings
- Autonomy in using the tool: the organisations can contact each other directly
- The information published on the tool is accessible and available to all members of the network.
To know more
Map available at: http://www.reso77.asso.fr/templates/vis/cartographie.php