France, like many other developed countries, is faced with poverty issues that are exacerbated by the current economic crisis. Significant efforts are being made by the state, regions, municipalities, corporate foundations and associations to mitigate or solve them. However, these numerous initiatives are often unsung. Since 2014, Resolis has committed to data collection work on original and exemplary initiatives that fight against the different forms of insecurity in France at the local level (in particular those related to access to basic needs, rights, education, employment, housing or related to the fight against exclusion with culture, recreation and sport). Through this programme, Resolis seeks to promote, capitalise on and share knowledge with a view to creating a science of field action.
- INCREASE THE RECOGNITION OF ACTORS WORKING IN SOLIDARITY
- STRENGTHEN THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ACTIONS IN THE FIELD BY ENCOURAGING IMPROVED COORDINATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CULTURE OF SHARING
- PROMOTE THE WIDESPREAD USE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL AND/OR MOST EFFECTIVE PRACTICES
Resolis uses an approach inspired by the scientific model.
1- Identification of the best practices being led by local actors that fight against poverty, via a network of municipalities and often with the help of students
2. Placing the data collected online in the form of descriptive summaries in the Resolis Observatory
3- Organisation of meetings and moments for exchanging and sharing between local actors in solidarity
4- Development of issues devoted to solidarity in the area studied, published in the Resolis Journal
- Hearing by a delegation to the Senate prospective and a mention of the programme in its information report on poverty (adopted unanimously by the Senate in February 2014)
- 11 monitoring activities: Aubervilliers, FAPE EDF, Grenoble, Lille, Roubaix, Seine-et-Marne, Saint-Denis, Saint-Marcel-de-Félines, Villeurbanne, 15th and 19th arrondissements of Paris
- Many actors successfully put in touch (pooling of resources, such as sharing premises or partnership)
- Nearly 200 action reports collected
- 9 meetings organised
- 2 special issues published
- 2 videos of our meetings broadcast on the internet